Optie tot verlenging: Ja
Uren per week: 36 uur
Solliciteren tot en met: 7-3-2020
As an engineer you will be working in a 6-9 persons squad within the IT Area “OnePAM” (One ING global Party and Agreement Management solution). We are working for the Touch Point Architecture (TPA) Tribe. This squad work in a DevOps manner. Scrum/Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices are very important within our Tribe.
Together with your team you are building and maintaining the MDM application. The MDM application contains all ING European parties and is the source of PSD processes for person / party data. We are responsible for the maintainability and distribute the data keeping always in mind the interests of the end customer. You will be working in close co-operation with stakeholders (feature squads) and you will be actively participating in the extension of the platform’s capabilities by deploying and configuring new features, components and releases in a controlled way. You take initiative in coordinating dependencies with other teams and you feel responsible for the quality and availability of your software.
ING CIO DevOps teams are responsible for the development, delivery, operation and maintenance of applications, associated components and interfaces. A DevOps team consists of two roles: Development Engineer and Operations Engineer. Collectively, the DevOps team has full responsibility for the Development, Quality Assurance and Operations of their systems.
We (the MDM squads) operate according to the Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering successful IT solutions. Our focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Our squads are responsible for delivering the MDM solution for the ING and enables all other business partners (squads) to be successful. Our roadmap leads us from the current implementation to the ING global MDM solution (single source of record of all ING customers World Wide). First step was PSD2 (slave all European data)s coming is Know Your Customer (Worldwide) and improve the performance and capacity accordantly to the global requirements.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical, technical and programming skills. We believe that business value is delivered by Agile top engineers working together in high performing Dev/Ops teams, according to the Scrum framework. Team-players that are technically passionate, proud of their craft, solution-focused and broadly developed: able to design, develop, test, deliver and maintain high-quality software solutions for our customers.
Engineers have a responsibility to ensure delivery across end-to-end application chains. They focus on quality and continuously improve themselves, their products and processes. You have a 24×7 mind-set, and are willing to participate in a stand by shift, knowing that ING operates a 24×7 business for its customers.
- You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development. You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
- You teach, coach and train our colleagues, you share knowledge.
- You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
- You have a broad understanding of the IT architecture of your domain, have excellent analytical skills and are able to determine the impact of certain choices. You can translate these principles into concrete actions for your team.
- You recognize yourself in ING’s Orange Code and apply it to push your team to highest possible performance
- Knowledge of UNIX environments, bash scripting etc.
- Knowledge of OpenShift environments, Docker etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using modern OSS tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Ansible and Gitlab
ity Monitoring, knowledge of well-known OSS tools in this area (Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.) is a big preference
- You handle application risk controls in an efficient way, proactively contributing to prevent security and operational risks.
- You enforce that the right levels of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the application are preserved.
- Able to work under pressure, 24/7 mentality, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- English speaking and writing skills
De sollicitatieprocedure bestaat uit vier onderdelen: een schriftelijke voorselectie, twee sollicitatiegesprekken, cv- en referentieonderzoek en het arbeidsvoorwaardengesprek. Per onderdeel wordt door Axiflex beoordeeld of je de sollicitatieprocedure mag vervolgen. Er wordt naar meer gekeken dan ervaring en diploma’s. Jouw presentatie tijdens het gesprek en de mate waarin je binnen onze organisatie past, spelen eveneens een belangrijke rol.
Axiflex werkt volgens de NVP-sollicitatiecode en onderschrijft de doelstellingen van het Rotterdams Platform tegen arbeidsdiscriminatie.
Vanzelfsprekend zijn goede arbeidsvoorwaarden en een marktconform salaris gewaarborgd bij Axiflex. Daarnaast wordt van beide kanten in elkaar geïnvesteerd: jij geeft jouw kennis, creativiteit en enthousiasme. Wij stellen ons op als betrouwbare partner met wie goede afspraken worden gemaakt over inbreng en ontwikkeling.
Neem contact op met onze recruiter door te bellen, live chatten of whatsappen naar: +31 (0)6 40 46 00 27.