Junior / Medior Test Engineer
Bedrijf: ATOS Nederland BV
Duur van de opdracht: 9 maanden
Uren per week: 40
Periode: 1-3-2020 t/m 31-12-2020
Optie tot verlenging: Ja
Solliciteren tot en met: maandag 3 februari 2020 om 13:00
CV: Engels CV verplicht
ZZP: niet toegestaan
The role: Test Engineer – IGT Systems / Interventional Hemodynamic Team
As Test engineer you will be responsible for the V&V activities for the different projects within our Interventional Hemodynamic System program: a program responsible for maintaining and releasing a medical device used to assess and analyze the patient’s hemodynamic condition during Interventional Cardiac Procedure.
You will work closely with the V&V (Verification & Validation) test engineer and Software test engineer in the Hemo team to create the required test evidence including reporting to support the release of our products.
• Secure the testability of the product requirements
• Secure the availability and to maintain the integration and test environments.
• Create a Master Test & Release Plan, including the overall test strategy and test decomposition taken into account the required verification and validation evidence from the BiU’s that provide software/hardware components to the project.
• Create together with the V&V test engineer and SW test engineer a complete well-founded framework of test cases.
• Create based the test framework an effort estimation & test planning as part of the overall project planning.
• Participate as part of the test team actively in the execution of the verification and validation tests according defined test cases.
• Participate as part of the test team in the creation of the test records and other documents required as product release evidence and manage the approval of the applicable documents with the stakeholders.
• Manage the progress (including report out) of all test activities within the project including the test activities performed by the BiU’s that provide software/hardware components for the project.
Your authority will be
• Representative for the V&V test activities in the project core teams
• Supervision of the creation / creating the test & release plan, test designs and test cases
• Test effort estimation, test planning and managing test execution.
• Sign-off test case execution.
• Co-sign verification, validation and release documentation
• Partake in formal and informal reviews including reviews with other BiU’s
You will work within the IGT System Business Category “Interventional Hemodynamics” in Best in the Netherlands.
The “Interventional Hemodynamics” Business Category is a small multi-disciplinary business team consisting of 14 professionals (ranging from bachelor to PhD) responsible for the global interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT Systems.
We work in an open culture where everyone’s opinion counts. We strongly believe in providing quality solutions for our customers. We continuously drive improvements in our products and in our processes. You will report to the Business Category Leader.
We welcome you in our multi-disciplinary business team responsible for the global Interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT-System.
You will work on a high-end medical software application together with your direct colleagues securing product quality for the released products as well as further extending its functionality according the product roadmap.
In this small dynamic development team you will not only further develop your test engineering skills but also your knowledge in the medical domain of hemodynamic monitoring.
We are looking for someone with:
• Bachelor/ Master degree in relevant discipline.
• Proven ISEB/ISTQB foundation level knowledge; ISTQB Advanced level is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in execution of verification and validation activities in the healthcare industry or other high regulated industries (Aerospace, defense or automotive).
• A young high potential with less years of experience but who is willing to learn on the job growing to the role of Senior Tester engineer in 6-9 months, can be an alternative.
• Experienced in creation of product test and release documentation showing a strong quality drive, precise and with sense of ownership.
• Self-propelling, able to independently create the required verification and validation project deliverables.
• Strong communication capabilities (in Dutch and English), a good listener who can influence without authority.
• Able to plan activities for a small (test) team and to steer peers the execution of their work.
• Experience with working in small multi-functional teams where flexibility is required working outside his/her roles and responsibilities to help the overall team to success.
De sollicitatieprocedure bestaat uit vier onderdelen: een schriftelijke voorselectie, twee sollicitatiegesprekken, cv- en referentieonderzoek en het arbeidsvoorwaardengesprek. Per onderdeel wordt door Axiflex beoordeeld of je de sollicitatieprocedure mag vervolgen. Er wordt naar meer gekeken dan ervaring en diploma’s. Jouw presentatie tijdens het gesprek en de mate waarin je binnen onze organisatie past, spelen eveneens een belangrijke rol.
Axiflex werkt volgens de NVP-sollicitatiecode en onderschrijft de doelstellingen van het Rotterdams Platform tegen arbeidsdiscriminatie.
Vanzelfsprekend zijn goede arbeidsvoorwaarden en een marktconform salaris gewaarborgd bij Axiflex. Daarnaast wordt van beide kanten in elkaar geïnvesteerd: jij geeft jouw kennis, creativiteit en enthousiasme. Wij stellen ons op als betrouwbare partner met wie goede afspraken worden gemaakt over inbreng en ontwikkeling.
Neem contact op met onze recruiter door te bellen, live chatten of whatsappen naar: +31 (0)6 40 46 00 27.